Email us ( [email protected] ) , we will reply to you within 24 hours.

  1. Home
  2. Copper Magnetic Separator

Copper Magnetic Separator

Copper Outperforms Silver Silver, in any form, is a non-selective toxic biocide, making it poisonous to humans. It only exhibits anti-microbial activity in the presence of moisture and humidity. Copper is not poisonous, does not leach or pollute the environment and is anti-microbial even at room temperature.

Related Products

Need more information? Contact Us. We're here to help.

Please fill in the following form or email us to get more details ([email protected])

Other News